Integrating BMC Remedy Identity Request Management
Identity Request Management no longer supported
The Identity Request Management (IRM) module is no longer supported in versions 9.0 and later of BMC Service Request Management. However, IRM continues to be shipped for reference in version 9.1.00 of BMC Service Request Management.
For more information about the end of life of IRM, see Product announcements.
This section describes how to integrate BMC Service Request Management with BMC Remedy Identity Request Management using the CONTROL-SA (CTSA) adapter.
- Overview of the CONTROL-SA adapter
- Prerequisites to configure CTSA adapter with Identity Management Suite
- Extracting adapter components for Identity Request Management
- Generating keystore for CTSA adapter
- Configuring the system to work with JBOSS or WebSphere
- Configuring Identity Request Management adapter information
- Reloading the adapter configuration
- Defining entitlement policies for BMC Identity Request Management services
- Adding customized fields to the People vendor form on ESS