BMC Service Request Management 18.08
- BMC Service Request Management 22.1
- BMC Service Request Management 21.3
- BMC Service Request Management 21.05
- BMC Service Request Management 21.02
- BMC Service Request Management 20.08
- BMC Service Request Management 20.02
- BMC Service Request Management 19.11
- BMC Service Request Management 19.08
- BMC Service Request Management 19.02
- BMC Service Request Management 18.08
- BMC Service Request Management 18.05
- BMC Service Request Management 9.1
- BMC Service Request Management 8.1
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Service Request Management 18.08 release, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of BMC Service Request Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 9.0, review the release notes for versions 9.1 and 18.05.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
As an end user, submit, view, and manage requests, and use the Service Request Coordinator Console, Business Manager Console, and the Work Order Management application.
As an experienced administrator, workflow developer, or consultant extend and customize the behavior of the advanced interaction forms provided with Service Request Management.
As an administrator, perform configuration and administration tasks in Service Request Management.
As an administrator, set up integrations with other BMC products or third-party software.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
(On-premises only) Plan an installation or upgrade based on recommended deployment architecture, best practices, sizing, and system requirements.
(On-premises only) Install and perform initial system configuration.
(On-premises only) Upgrade based on the latest system requirements and software.
Frequently asked questions
Where to find information previously provided in a guide or manual
Where to find information previously provided in a technical bulletin
Type of technical bulletin
Found here in
Contents of a service pack or patch and instructions particular to it
Where to find information previously provided in a white paper
Found here in
Performance and Scalability of 7.6.04 SP1 BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, BMC Service Request Management, BMC Knowledge Management, and BMC Atrium on Windows
Software component performance benchmark configuration settings
Flashes contained urgent information about product issues and are delivered after a product is released. On docs.bmc.com, this information is delivered in an "Urgent issues" topic, under Release notes and notices. If this topic does not exist for a given product release, no urgent issues have been discovered for that release.
Yes, all of the documentation for BMC Service Request Management 9.1 is in this space. Links to documentation for related products are found in Additional resources from BMC.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the BMC Service Request Management 9.1 documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, BMC community
- BMC Service Request Management Support page BMC Service Request Management Support
- BMC Support Knowledge Base, search filtered by BMC Service Request Management
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Service Request Management learning path
- Documentation for related products
- BMC IT Service Management Suite documentation
- BMC Asset Management documentation
- BMC Knowledge Management documentation
- BMC Service Desk documentation
- BMC Change Management documentation
- BMC Service Level Management documentation
- BMC Virtual Chat documentation
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT documentation
- BMC MyIT documentation