Defining behavior rules for surveys
Use the Surveys tab in the Request Preferences form to set up behavior rules for surveys on a per-company basis.
To define survey rules
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Service Request Management > Advanced > Preferences, and click Open.
- From the Request Preferences form, click the Surveys tab.
- Select Global or the specific company to which this rule applies.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- In the Status field, select Enabled if you want this request preference entry to be enabled; otherwise, select a different status.
- Define survey rules:
- Enable Survey — Select Yes if you want requesters in the company to receive surveys after their requests have been completed.
Last Surveyed Days — Specify the minimum number of days that must pass before the next survey is sent.
For example, if you enter 5, no survey will be sent for 5 days after the last survey was sent. Starting on the sixth day, a survey will be sent when the next service request is completed. Entering 0 specifies that a survey is sent every time a service request reaches the Completed status.
Avoid sending too many surveys.
- Click Save.