You can use the Administration section to set up and maintain the system, user, and content settings in BMC Helix ITSM: Smart Reporting.
Administrators perform the following tasks:
- Create users, assign role permissions, and define any source filter requirements to ensure that users have appropriate access to the system.
- Create and assign access to data sources and views to ensure that users have appropriate access to data.
- Create and assign access to content folders to ensure that users have appropriate access to content.
- Define the configuration settings and content settings settings to ensure that the system is correctly configured. For configuration settings, see in the Yellowfin documentation.
This section also contains the following subtopics:
- Accessing and navigating the Smart Reporting Admin console
- Setting up users and securing content
- Defining a report data source connection and view access
- Defining views for report creation
- Setting up Smart Reporting for users
- Managing Smart Reporting performance and data