Changing the Remedy Smart Reporting super admin password after installation
After installation, Remedy Smart Reporting creates a super admin user named siadmin. This topic describes how to change the siadmin password.
To change the default password of the super admin user
- Log in to the Remedy Smart Reporting console as the siadmin user by entering the following URL in a browser:
- Select the Default Client Organization and click Login.
This option is displayed when the siadmin user has access to multiple client organizations.
- Select Administration > AdminConsole and expand the Users section.
- Select System Administrator > Edit.
- In the Change Password field, enter a new password and click Update.
- Click Save.
- Click Close in the top-right corner to end your session.
- Log in to the Remedy Smart Reporting console as siadmin, using the new password.
- On the System Administrator page, enter the new password in all three text boxes.
Click Save Personal Settings to save the new password.
To reset the password if the super admin user forgets it or if the super admin user account is locked, see the knowledge article Resetting super admin password. When resetting the password of the super admin user, if you do not see the development\examples folder, contact the BMC support team.