If you need to send report-related updates at regular intervals, you can schedule broadcasts for specific reports.
To set the broadcast schedule for a report, the administrator and report writer must perform the following procedures:
|1||Configure the SMTP settings.||Administrator|
in the Yellowfin documentation
|2||Enable Broadcasting on the Data Source Connection.||Administrator||The procedure below|
|3||Enable the Broadcasting Role Permissions for User Roles that require it.||Administrator||Managing user accounts, roles, and permissions|
|4||Enable broadcasting on the report.||Report writer||Broadcasting reports to Smart Reporting users|
As an administrator, you can manage the scheduled broadcast tasks.
To enable broadcasts
- Log in to Remedy Smart Reporting as an administrator.
- From the left side panel, select Administration > Admin Console.
- Open the Data Sources panel.
- Click the connection that is used for creating the report.
- On the Connection page, open the Usage Parameters panel.
- Enable the Broadcast and Subscribe options.
- Click Save.