KCS knowledge article assessment
The Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) framework emphasizes the importance of creating and maintaining a rich knowledge base. KCS Coaches must ensure that their teams understand KCS guidelines and best practices to create high-quality content. To check articles for correctness and completeness, you must assess them. Article assessment helps you to determine the quality of the article and the performance of the article's author.
As a KCS Coach, before assessing articles, you must verify that the default question set satisfies the article quality standards of your company, and if not, create a custom question set. After you create custom question sets, you can assess articles written by your team members.
- Creating question sets for assessing knowledge articles
- Assessing KCS knowledge articles
- Searching for duplicate knowledge articles
- Managing flagged knowledge articles
- Out-of-the-box KCS reports