Remedy with Smart IT 19.02
- Remedy with Smart IT 19.02
- Remedy with Smart IT 18.08
- Remedy with Smart IT 18.05
- Remedy with Smart IT 2.0
- Remedy with Smart IT 1.6
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.5
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.4
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.3
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.2
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.1
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.0
Learn what’s new or changed for Remedy with Smart IT 19.02, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of Remedy with Smart IT (Smart IT). If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 1.5, review the release notes for versions 1.5,1.6, 2.0, 18.05, and 18.08.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
February 28, 2019
Enhancements available in this release:
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating product data.
Upgrade process, migration, and configuration.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Security, system administration, maintenance.
Integrations with other products.
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Remedy with Smart IT.
You can find the answer to this question and a general overview of Smart IT in Getting started.
The PDF for the latest Smart IT version is located here. The online documentation is updated regularly, while the PDF contains a snapshot of the content at a particular point in time.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the Remedy with Smart IT documentation that you might find helpful: