Working with the activity feed of a knowledge article in Smart IT
This topic contains the information that you can view in the activity feed of a knowledge article and how you can filter this feed.
Viewing the activity feed of a knowledge article
You can view all updates made to a knowledge article from the activity pane displayed on the right side of the screen. The activity feed displays the name of the user who made the update, the time stamp, and the type of activity that was performed.
The activity feed provides the following information about knowledge articles:
- Details about a new article.
- Minor edits made to a published article.
- A new version of an existing article.
- Flagged and unflagged status of an article, along with the reason for flagging and unflagging it.
- Article version that was rejected, approved, or kept on hold, and the reason.
- Feedback and comments received for an article.
- Status updates for an article.
When you open a knowledge article, click the Activity tab to view all updates made to the article.
If you follow an article or if you are the assignee of an article, the activity feed for that article is displayed in the Updates feed.
Filtering the activity feed of a knowledge article
You can view select activity types by setting filters. On the Activity tab, click the Activity Filtersicon. All activity filters are displayed.
By default, the activity check boxes are cleared. You can either select a specific activity or click Select All to view activities of all types.
To search for a specific comment, enter the search keyword in the search field and press ENTER. The search result is displayed in the activity pane.
The knowledge Article view count is not increased if it is accessed from an incident ticket.