Remedy with Smart IT 18.05
- Remedy with Smart IT 20.08
- Remedy with Smart IT 20.02
- Remedy with Smart IT 19.11
- Remedy with Smart IT 19.08
- Remedy with Smart IT 19.02
- Remedy with Smart IT 18.08
- Remedy with Smart IT 18.05
- Remedy with Smart IT 2.0
- Remedy with Smart IT 1.6
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.5
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.4
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT 1.2
Learn what’s new or changed for Remedy with Smart IT 18.05, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of Remedy with Smart IT (Smart IT). If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 1.4, review the release notes for versions 1.4, 1.5,1.6 and 2.0.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|September 30, 2019||Critical Remote Code Execution vulnerability in Remedy with Smart IT||Flash notification that describes how to fix an unauthenticated Remote Code Execution security vulnerability in Remedy with Smart IT.|
|September 20, 2018||18.05.005: Patch 5 for version 18.05|
Defect fixes and other corrected issues for Smart IT. It is a cumulative patch and contains fixes from earlier patches.
You must follow the below mentioned sequence while downloading and applying the deployment packages of the patch from the EPD:
|August 29, 2018||18.05.004: Patch 4 for version 18.05|
Defect fixes and other corrected issues for Smart IT 18.05 GA release.
A more recent patch, 18.05.005: Patch 5 for version 18.05 is released.
|July 31, 2018||18.05.003: Patch 3 for version 18.05|
Defect fixes and other corrected issues for Smart IT Controlled Availability release.
|July 4, 2018||18.05.002: Patch 2 for version 18.05|
|June 18, 2018||18.05.001: Patch 1 for version 18.05|
June 18, 2018
Enhancements available in version 18.05 of Remedy with Smart IT (Smart IT) are:
As an end user, access and navigate the Smart IT interface.
As an administrator, manage access to tickets and resources, configure actions in Smart IT, and perform centralized configuration.
As an administrator, set up integrations with BMC Digital Workplace Catalog service request and BMC Client Management.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.
(On-premises only) Plan an installation or upgrade based on recommended deployment architecture, best practices, sizing, and system requirements.
(On-premises only) Install and perform initial system configuration.
(On-premises only) Upgrade based on the latest system requirements and software.
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Remedy with Smart IT.
You can find the answer to this question and a general overview of Smart IT in Getting started.
The PDF for the latest Smart IT version is located here. The online documentation is updated regularly, while the PDF contains a snapshot of the content at a particular point in time.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the Remedy with Smart IT documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedy ITSM community (includes Smart IT)
- BMC Remedy Smart IT Support page, BMC Remedy Smart IT Support
- BMC Support Knowledge Base, search filtered by Smart IT
- BMC Global Services, BMC Remedy ITSM offerings (includes Smart IT)
- www.bmc.com, information about Smart IT
- BMC Knowledge Articles