FAQs and additional resources
This topic provides information that supplements the Remedy with Smart IT documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Remedy with Smart IT.
You can find the answer to this question and a general overview of Smart IT in Getting started.
The PDF for the latest Smart IT version is located here. The online documentation is updated regularly, while the PDF contains a snapshot of the content at a particular point in time.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the Remedy with Smart IT documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedy ITSM community (includes Smart IT)
- BMC Remedy Smart IT Support page, BMC Remedy Smart IT Support
- BMC Support Knowledge Base, search filtered by Smart IT
- BMC Global Services, BMC Remedy ITSM offerings (includes Smart IT)
- www.bmc.com, information about Smart IT
- BMC Knowledge Articles