Configuring multi-cloud management provider settings
You can change the settings that Smart IT uses to connect to BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management, if required.
To configure multi-cloud management provider settings
A Smart IT administrator can configure the connection to Multi-Cloud Management pluggable provider. To make this integration work, you must update the configuration settings with the applicable parameters, such as a service password, host name, and port number.
If you are integrating with an on-premises instance of Remedy ITSM, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Remedy with Smart IT as an administrator.
- Click Configuration and select Admin Console Configuration.
- Click and select Configuration.
- In the Providers table, ensure that the check box for the provider is selected. For example, select .
- Update the provider settings.
For example, update Multi-Cloud Service Management provider settings.
- For Multi-Cloud Service Management provider, enter the BMC Helix Innovation Suite server details provided to you by BMC.
- For Multi-Cloud Service Management provider, enter the user name and the password of your tenant administrator account.
- For Multi-Cloud Service Management provider, if you are a Remedy OnDemand user and if you have changed your password, you need only update the password field.
- Click Update Settings and the click Reload Providers.
Where to go from here
Complete the remaining tasks for Configuring after installation.