BMC Service Level Management contains a set of predefined reports that business relationship managers and service level managers can use to monitor activities related to the service organization. If you have one or more of the other BMC Remedy ITSM applications, you can view additional reports that are related to the other applications.
Two reports are available for agreements that are specific to the BMC Service Level Management and the BMC Service Impact Manager integration. This section provides a description of predefined reports and how to generate them.
The following topics are provided:
- Setting preferences to view and print reports
- Using predefined reports
- Defining qualifications for a report
- Saving qualifications for a report
- Generating a report using saved qualifications
- Generating a report using advanced qualifications
- Generating reports on the web
For information on BMC Remedy ITSM reports, see Working with BIRT and Crystal reports.