Configuring the Notification Engine
You can improve performance by changing the Escalation server threads count. To take advantage of the optimized Notification Engine workflow, BMC recommends changing the Escalation Max Threads count from the default value of 1 to 3.
To modify the Notification server threads
- From the IT Home page, open the AR System Administration Console.
- Choose System > General > Server Information.
- Click the Ports and Queues tab.
- Select the record for the Escalation type.
- Click in the Min Threads cell, and change the value to at least 1.
- Click in the Max Threads cell, and change the value to at least 3.
- Click OK.