Saving qualifications for a report
After you define qualifications that you want to use frequently, you can save them and retrieve them at a later time.
To save qualifications for a report
- Log on to the Service Level Management Console.
- Click Reporting to access the Report Console.
- From the Report Name list, select the report you want to generate.
The reports described here are those available for the Service Level Management application.
- In the Define Report Qualification area, select your qualifications from the list, for example, Status = Deployed.
This is optional. Adding qualifications reduces the number of records retrieved when you run a report.
- From the Field 1 list, select a field for which you want to generate reports.
- Select a qualifier from the Operand list.
- Type the value for which you want to qualify your report in the Value field.
- Repeat these steps for other fields.
- Follow steps 1 through 4 in Defining qualifications for a report.
- Click Save Qualification.
The Qualification Name dialog box appears.
- In the Qualification Name field, enter a name for the qualification and click OK.
You see a message stating that the qualification has been saved.
- Click OK to return to the Report Console.