Logging changes to an agreement using the audit trail
You can use the Audit Trail tab to log all the changes that have been made to an agreement. You can refine the list of audit trail entries by entering a field name in Show Audit Logs for Field and clicking Refresh. The following information is recorded:
- The person who created the agreement
- The date and time the agreement was created
- The person who last modified the agreement
- The fields that were changed
- The new values for the fields
Items in the Audit Trail tab are read-only and cannot be modified.