Generating a report using advanced qualifications
You can generate and run reports by specifying additional qualifications using the Advanced Qualification Builder form.
To specify an advanced qualification
- Follow steps 1 through 4 in To define qualifications for a report.
- Click Advanced Qualification.
- Build the qualification for your report.
- The advanced qualifications appear in the Qualification field.
- Click Select to return to the Report Console.
- From the Destination list, select the output format for your report.
- Screen — Your report appears in a separate window.
- Printer — The report is sent to the printer you specified in the Print Setup dialog box.
- File — The report is saved to the path and file you specify.
- Click Run Report.
Your report is output to the specified destination.