Creating milestones for an agreement
You can create milestones and a set of actions that trigger if your compliance target is at risk or is breached. Milestones are optional.
To create a milestone for an agreement
- Log on to the Service Level Management Console.
- Click the Agreements tab and select an agreement.
- Click View.
- Click the Milestones tab.
- Click Add to display the Create New Milestone dialog box.
- In the Select field, choose Custom > New Milestone.
The Milestone For agreementName dialog box appears.
- Enter a title for the milestone.
Do not include any parentheses in the milestone title.
- Enter an optional description.
- Select a review period to which you want the milestone to apply.
The review period must reflect one of the review periods created in the Review Periods/Penalty Rewards tab.
- Select a qualifying statement from Execute If list. The options are:
- Compliance At Risk — The milestone action is triggered if the percentage compliance reaches the Compliance At Risk percentage, as specified on the Related Service Targets tab.
- Compliance Target Missed — The milestone action is triggered if the compliance target is not met, as specified on the Related Service Targets tab.
- Compliance Is Less Than — The milestone action is triggered if the percentage compliance is less than the amount you specify in the % field.
- Click OK to return to the Milestone tab.
Your milestone appears in the Milestones table with the build status.