Use the following application setting links to configure BMC Service Level Management.
Application Administration Console settings
Details for each setting
Configure Application Settings
Configure Business Time
Configuration prerequisites for BMC Service Level Management
Before you configure BMC Service Level Management, verify that you meet the following prerequisites:
- You must have a Action Request System write license (either fixed or floating ) and an application license to create or modify entries in the Application Administration Console.
- You must be a member of the Administrator group in the User form with change access to Action Request System User and Group forms.
- You must have basic knowledge of Action Request System administration tasks.
The following topics provide information and instructions for using the Application Administration Console and the administrative functions to administerBMC Service Level Management:
- Accessing the Application Administration Console
- Configuring BMC Service Level Management preferences
- Manually updating compliance and measurement data
- Managing templates for service targets and agreements
- Setting the availability of a service by using business time segments and entities
- Configuring agreements
- Configuring contract menus
- Improving system performance by data archiving
- Configuring separate thread pools for escalations