Changing the time zone
If you have been given Administrator permissions, you can change the default time zone in the application for your application server. It is specified by a value of Yes in the Server Timer Zone field on the Time Zone form.
To specify a time zone
- From the IT Home page, open the Application Administration Console.
- Click the Custom Configuration tab.
- Choose Foundation > Organizational Structures > Time zone, and click Open.
- Click Search to find the time zone where your application server is located.
- Select your time zone from the results list.
- To make the selected time zone the default, select Yes in the Server Time Zone field.
- Click Save.