Using end time defined on the application form
When using request-based service targets, this feature allows you to define a service target end time defined on the application form.
To use an end time as defined on the application form
- Create a Date/Time field on the application form that you want to contain the service target end time. In our example it is the service targetEndGoal field.
- Create the workflow that populates the field that you created in step 1, when specific criteria are met.
- From the Application Administration Console, choose Service Level Management > Configure Application Settings > Data Sources.
- Select the relevant data source (application) in the Configure Service Target Data Source table.
- Click the Request-Based tab.
- Select the Use End Time check box to display the Reference End Goal for Request-Based service targets.
- In the Reference End Goal for Request-Based service targets field, select the field that you created in step 1 (service targetEndGoal in our example).
- From the Service Level Management Console, create your service target or open a current service target that you want to modify.
- Click the Goal and Cost tab.
- Select the Use Goal as defined on the Application Form check box.