BMC Service Level Management 18.08
Learn what’s new or changed for BMC Service Level Management version 18.08, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
This section only includes information about changes since the most recent release of BMC Service Level Management. If you are upgrading from a previous release, review the release notes for all applicable versions of the product. For example, if you are upgrading from version 9.0, review the release notes for versions 9.1 and 18.05.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|November 29, 2018||18.08.01: Patch 1 for version 18.08||
This patch consolidates all the Hot Fixes delivered for Service Level Management version 18.08 and later into a single patch release. The patch also includes an enhancement for importing service targets. For more details, see Importing service targets and agreements.
|August 31, 2018||18.08 enhancements||
For enhancements in this release, see .
Performance, permissions, and system requirements.
Information about installation and configuration of the product, migration of data, and deployment.
Common issues, error messages, logs, and contacting Support
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Information about adding custom fields and actions, and setting up Smart Reporting.
Development interfaces and toolkits
- BMC Service Level Management, BMC Communities
- BMC Service Level Management Support, BMC Service Level Management Support page
- BMC Support Knowledge Base, filter your searches using Service Level Management in your search term
- BMC Service Level Management learning path, BMC Educational Services
- BMC Service Level Management offerings, high level product information
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management suite, high level product information