Generating a report using saved qualifications
To generate a report using a saved qualification
- Follow steps 1 through 3 in Defining qualifications for a report.
- Click Select Saved Qualification to open the Saved Qualification dialog box.
- Select the saved qualification from the table, and click Return Selected.
The Report Console appears with the saved qualifications filled in the qualification fields.
- From the Destination list, select the output format for your report.
- Screen — Your report appears in a separate window.
- Printer — The report is sent to the printer you specified in the Print Setup dialog box.
- File — The report is saved to the path and file you specify.
- Click Run Report.
Your report is output to the specified destination.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you