Configuring contract menus
The BMC Service Level Management (BMC SLM) contract object integrates with the contracts module in the BMC Asset Management application. Configuring contract menus helps define Asset Contract Categorization for company types and company terms.
To configure contract menu items
- From the Application Administration Console, select Service Level Management > Configure Application Settings > Contract Menus.
- Click Open to display the Configure Contract Menus form.
- On the Configure Contract Menus form, complete the following fields:
- In the Company field, enter SLM:SampleContractCompany.
- In the Organization field, enter SLM:SampleContractCompanyOrganization.
- In the Department field, enter SLM:SampleContractDepartment.
- In the Contract Terms field, enter SLM:SampleContractTermsType.
- In the Cost Center field, enter SLM:SampleContractCostCenter.
- In the Supplier Name field, enter SLM:SampleContractSupplier.
- In the Supplier Organization field, enter SLM:SampleContract SupplierOrganization.
- In the Supplier Group field, enter SLM:SampleContractSupplierGroup.
- In the Notification Group field, enter SLM:SampleContractNotificationGroup
- In the Notification Contact field, enter SLM:SampleContractNotificationContact.
- Click Save.
This information comes with the application as sample data. You can configure the sample contract menus by selecting the menu type. You can choose from Company, Organization, Department, Contract Terms, Cost Center, Supplier Name, Supplier Organization, Supplier Group, Notification Group and Notification Contact. The sample data is stored in the form called SLM:SampleContractMenus where you can look up contracts. If you have different menus that you want to point to the Company, Supplier, or other items, you must change the data in this form. If Asset Management is installed, the data in this form automatically reflects corresponding menus.