User permissions let you control how people access and interact with Remedy Service Desk. These permissions control the access to the the Incident Management and the Problem Management modules. You assign user permissions from the People form.
The following topics also provide recommendations for assigning user permission groups.
- Incident Management permissions
- Mapping Incident Management permission groups to BMC Service Management Process Model roles
- Problem Management permissions
- Mapping Problem Management permission groups to BMC Service Management Process Model roles
- Task management permissions
For general information about user permissions in the Remedy ITSM Suite, see BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite permissions.