Problem Management integrations
You use the interface forms in Problem Management to create or modify problem investigations, known errors, or solution databases. Using these interface forms, you can also query a record or list of records associated with the following Problem Management sub-systems.
Available web services
The following list displays the available web services for each sub-system.
- Problem_Query_Service and Problem_QueryList_Service
- GetListOfRelatedProblems function
- Problem _GetWorkInfoList function
- KnownError_Query_Service and KnownError_QueryList_Service
- KnownError_GetWorkInfoList function
- GetListOfRelatedKnownErrors function
- Solution_Query_Service and Solution_QueryList_Service
You can also add a work information entry at the time you create or modify any of these records. In the Solution module, you can also add keywords to a Solution record.
When using web services, you can query one, or a set of records from each sub-system.
The mappings on the PBM:ProblemInterface_Create form are shared among the Problem Management sub-systems, and therefore you should be cautious about which keywords you send into the action field.
The following is a list of the web service functions available for Problem Management.
- Submit (submit with work information, add a keyword in solution database)
- Modify (modify with work information, add a keyword in solution database)
- Query/Query List
- Add Keyword Service (Solution database sub-system only)