Viewing problem investigations
This section describes how to open a problem investigation after it is created. You open problem investigations anytime you need to update the record.
To view problem investigations
- On the Problem Management console, from the Company list, select the company for which you want to view problem investigations.
- From the View By list, select one of the following filters:
- Personal — Displays records assigned to you
- Selected Groups — Prompts you to select any support groups to which you belong. You can select to display all records assigned to your group, or records assigned to your group that are not yet assigned to an individual.
- All My Groups — Displays records assigned to all your support groups. You can choose to display all records, or records that are not yet assigned to an individual.
- From the Defined Searches area, select Problem Investigation > All Open Problems.
- To view additional details about an investigation, select the problem investigation record in the Problems table and then click View.
The Problem Investigation form appears. You can modify the form and perform other actions, as appropriate.