Incident Management integrations
You use the interface forms in Incident Management to:
- Create or modify an incident
- Query an incident or a list of incidents
When creating an incident, if necessary, you can also associate the incident to an existing CI and create a work information entry.
You can also create a work information entry during an incident modification.
The following web service functions are available for Incident Management. These functions are described in the rest of this section.
- Service Interface form
- Interface Create form
- HPD_IncidentInterface_Create_WS creates and submits incident tickets with work information and CI associations.
- Interface form
- HelpDesk_Modify_Service modifies incident tickets with work information.
- HelpDesk_Query_Service and HelpDesk_QueryList_Service allow searches for specific incident tickets (using the query service) or a set of incident tickets (using the query list service).
- HelpDesk_GetWorkInfoList retrieves a list of work info records for a list of incidents.
- Relationship Interface form
- GetListOfRelatedIncidents retrieves a list of related incidents.