This space contains information about the BMC Service Desk 9.0 release, which is part of the BMC Remedy IT Service Management (BMC Remedy ITSM) Suite 9.0 release.
Announcement, August 27, 2015
Smart IT version 1.2 released
BMC Remedy with Smart IT version 1.2 is released.
For more information about Smart IT see, .
Announcement, June 19, 2015
BMC Service Desk 9.0 is released.
For a summary of all announcements, see .
- Hub and Spoke capability overview
- Using the BMC Atrium Service Context
- Creating email generated incident requests
- Accessing BMC Knowledge Management
- Changes to the BMC Atrium CMDB for BMC Remedy ITSM
- Quickly Creating a Fully Qualified Incident Request (video)
- Quickly Resolving an Incident Request by Using Incident Matching (video)
- Known and corrected issues
For complete information about what's new or changed, see Version 9.0.00 enhancements.
Where to start
About BMC Service Desk
BMC Service Desk uses automated, ITIL-compliant incident management and problem management processes to help IT organizations respond quickly and efficiently to conditions that disrupt critical services. The incident management process focuses on getting users up and running after disruptions. The problem management process focuses on determining the root cause of a problem, and on using the change management process to correct the root cause. BMC Service Desk provides a single point of contact for user requests, user submitted incidents, and infrastructure-generated incidents.