Generating a standard report
- In the navigation pane on the application console, choose Functions > Reports.
- On the Reporting console, select one of the options under Show:
- All Reports, which displays all available reports
- Created by me, which displays reports that you created
- Under Category, select applicationName > reportCategory > reportName.
A list of available reports is displayed. Reports are organized by category, some of which contain subcategories. The reports that you see vary according to which applications are installed.
- Select the report that you want to run.
- Click Run.
If you select a report that requires additional parameters, you are prompted to enter the required parameters. For example, if the selected report requires a date range, the date range field appears.
- Enter the required parameters, and click OK.
- If the report displayed is a web report, you can specify the following additional options:
Toggle Table of Contents
Display the table of contents for the current report
Export the report to a file of the specified format
To export the report, select the appropriate page options, and click OK. The following formats are available under the Export Format list:
Print the report to HTML or PDF format
Although the concepts and procedures presented in this video are correct, the user interfaces shown are not current.
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
For more information on creating reports, see Creating reports in the BMC Remedy AR System server documentation.