Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, maintenance releases, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
|29 August, 2014||Service Pack 2 for version 8.1.00: 8.1.02||Contains enhancement that allows you to automatically populate the fields in the Impacted Areas.|
|15 March, 2013||Upgrade to BMC documentation portal platform.||This upgrade corrects the known browser issues that previously were reported for browsing and commenting in the documentation portal when using Internet Explorer 8.|
|19 June, 2013||Version 8.1.00||Information was added to the Menu structure simplified section of the Version 8.1.00 topic. The new information describes the changes for each of the console and application navigation menus.|
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages