Configuring Work Info Inbound and Outbound Communications
Perform this procedure to configure the work info types to add to the totals in the Inbound and Outbound fields on the Incident Request console in the Classic view.
The Inbound and Outbound fields are read-only counters that enable users to quickly view the types of work info entered in the incident.
To configure work info
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Incident Management > Advanced Options > Work Info Inbound and Outbound Communications, and then click Open.
The Configure Work Info form appears.
- Select the company, or select Global to configure work info for all companies.
- In the Work Info Module field, select Incident.
- In the Work Info Type field, select the work info type field to configure.
- In the Communication Type field, select Inbound or Outbound.
- Select the status.
- Click Save.