Troubleshooting email delivery issues
In some cases, the email that you have sent is not delivered, and you might not be able to create incidents. This topic describes how you can troubleshoot such issues.
The email that you sent is not delivered and is queued.
You cannot create an incident request.
Perform the following steps:
- In a browser, enter the following URL to open RBE:Transaction:
For example, .
- If you are searching for a stuck email message that is new, then in the Action Name field, enter Create. Else, in the Action Name field, enter Update.
- In the Error Number field, enter 91, and click Search.
- Select the required record.
- From the Email Unique Identifier field, copy the value that is displayed.
- To delete the record, click Delete and then open RBE:Message.
- In the Email Unique Identifier field, paste the value.
Ensure that the value pasted is the same that you copied from the Email Unique Identifier field in the transaction form.
- Click Search and select the required record.
- In the Request ID field, delete any existing value.
- From the Status field, select Action Found.
- Click the Developers Fields tab.
- In the z1D Action field, enter EVALUATE, and click Save.