Incident Management integrations
You use the interface forms in Incident Management to:
- Create or modify an incident
- Query an incident or a list of incidents
When creating an incident, if necessary, you can associate the incident to an existing CI and create a work information entry. You can also create a work information entry during an incident modification.
- Service Interface form
The following web service functions are available for Incident Management.
- Interface Create form
- The HelpDesk_Submit_Service function creates and submits incident tickets with work information and CI associations.
- Interface form
- The HelpDesk_Modify_Service function modifies incident tickets with work information.
- The HelpDesk_Query_Service and HelpDesk_QueryList_Service functions allow searches for specific incident tickets (using the query service) or a set of incident tickets (using the query list service).
- The HelpDesk_GetWorkInfoList function retrieves a list of work info records for a list of incidents.
- Relationship Interface form
- The GetListOfRelatedIncidents function retrieves a list of related incidents.