You can print a copy of a record to keep for filing purposes or to share with someone who does not have access to Remedy Service Desk.
To print a record
- Open the record that you want to print.
- Click Print at the bottom of the form to open the Business Objects Report Preview dialog box.
The Business Objects Report Preview dialog box appears, enabling you to view the record before you print it.
- Click the Print icon on the menu bar at the top of the dialog box.
- When the print confirmation dialog box appears, click the Print icon to send the record to your local printer.
- Close the Business Objects dialog box.