Managing custom searches
The My Searches options is listed only after a custom search is defined.
To define and save a custom search
- At the top of the console, click the icon beside the Filter by field.
- On the Manage My Searches dialog, in the Search Name field type a name for the search.
- Click Build Search Qualification to open the Advanced Qualification Search Builder dialog box, and then define the search qualification.
- From the Keywords or Fields selection boxes, select the keywords or record fields on which you want to search.
To insert operators (+, =, >,<, and so on), click the appropriate operator button. Place literal values between double quotation marks:
- Click Select to close the Advanced Qualification Builder, and then click Save.
- Close the Manage My Searches dialog box.
The search appears in the My Searches list of the Filter by field.
To edit or delete a custom search filter
- At the top of the console, click the icon beside the Filter by field to open the Manage My Searches dialog box.
- Under My Searches, select the search filter that you want to modify or delete.
- To modify the search filter, edit it as necessary and then click Save.
- To delete the search filter, click Delete.
- Click Close.