Configuring the People form to appear when selecting customer or contact
You can chose to have the People form appear after the service desk analyst selects a customer or a contact name when registering a new incident request. Having the People form appear gives the service desk analyst the ability to see and, if necessary, edit any of the People information on the People form.
The default setting is No, which means the People form does not appear.
To configure the People form to appear when selecting a customer or contact
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Incident Management > Advanced Options > Incident Management Settings, and then click Open.
- Click Show Settings to populate the Customer and Contact Search Type field with the current setting.
- From the Display Customer Info Dialog list, select Yes to have the People form appear.
- Click Add/Modify Settings to save the setting.