Configuring the Overview console to display tasks
You can configure the Overview console to display tasks, as by default this console does not display tasks.
To configure the Overview console to display tasks
- From the Applications area of the IT Home Page, select Foundation Elements > Overview console.
- From the Navigation pane of the Overview console, select Functions > Application Preferences.
- In the Application Preferences dialog box, click the Task Management tab.
- From the Show Task menu, select Yes and then click Save.
From the Show Task menu, if you click No and then click Save, no tasks will be displayed in the Overview console going forward.
- You need to perform this procedure only once, as the Overview console remembers this setting between sessions.
- In the Overview console, you can only view tasks which are:
- Submitted by you
- Assigned to you
- Assigned to your selected groups
- Assigned to all your groups