Problem Management integrations
This topic describes the functions associated with the following Problem Management subsystems:
- Problem Investigation
- Known Error
- Solution Database
The following table provides a list of the available web services for each Problem Management subsystem:
Available web services
The following list displays the available web services for each subsystem.
- Problem_Query_Service and Problem_QueryList_Service
- GetListOfRelatedProblems function
- Problem _GetWorkInfoList function
- KnownError_Query_Service and KnownError_QueryList_Service
- KnownError_GetWorkInfoList function
- GetListOfRelatedKnownErrors function
- Solution_Query_Service and Solution_QueryList_Service
You can also add a work information entry at the time you create or modify any of these records. In the Solution module, you can also add keywords to a Solution record.
When using web services, you can query one, or a set of records from each sub-system.
The mappings on the PBM:ProblemInterface_Create form are shared among the Problem Management sub-systems, and therefore you should be cautious about which keywords you send into the action field.
The following is a list of the web service functions available for Problem Management. These functions are described in the sections that follow.
- Submit (submit with work information, add a keyword in solution database)
- Modify (modify with work information, add a keyword in solution database)
- Query/Query List
- Add Keyword Service (Solution database sub-system only)