Product Quality and Security Group
Welcome to the Product Quality and Security Group documentation center
Each product team at BMC is responsible for planning and executing cross-functional processes and activities that constitute their product development lifecycle and support functions. Product quality and security are essential and vital elements for the development and release of a product.
The Product Quality and Security Group at BMC is responsible for ensuring compliance with BMC’s corporate quality and security standards. These standards aim to define, measure and evangelize all aspects of security and quality across various products. At BMC, product security is an integral aspect of product quality.
We use this documentation center to share public information about product quality and security at BMC.
Use this page to find documentation from our group:
- A holistic approach to BMC Product Security
- Basic Tomcat security configuration recommendations
- Secure Product Development Policy
- Security wall of fame
We value customer feedback. Please do not hesitate to share your comments on the published content.
How to contact us:
- If you are a BMC customer and would like to report a security vulnerability in a BMC product, please use our defined support channel.
- If you are not a BMC customer, please follow the procedure defined .