Remedy AR System authentication
The Remedy AR System module allows Remedy Single Sign-On (Remedy SSO) to use the user accounts within a Remedy AR System server for authentication. You are required to provide only the host name and the port name to get Remedy AR System authentication running. The Remedy SSO AREA plug-in then handles the authentication requests.
The Remedy AR System authentication logon workflow is as follows:
- The Remedy SSO server determines that AR-based authentication should be used.
- The Remedy SSO web application redirects the user to the Remedy SSO console logon page.
- The user enters valid credentials.
- Remedy SSO communicates with AR System to authenticate the user through the Remedy SSO AREA plug-in.
- AR System confirms the user authentication.