Preparing for installation
Before installing Remedy Single Sign-On (Remedy SSO), ensure that:
- Zipped Remedy SSO files have been obtained from the BMC product package through Electronic Product Download (EPD) or the Remedy SSO DVD.
- All required hardware and software are available to install Remedy SSO. For more information on the system requirements, see System requirements.
- Latest stable version of Tomcat server 7.x or above is installed. Remedy SSO installer does not include bundled Tomcat. Hence, the installation and configuration of the Tomcat server must be performed outside Remedy SSO and before the installation.
- Connection to the database is available from the server where you install Remedy SSO.
- Required security level is configured for the installation environment. For more information about security requirements, see Security planning.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you