Before you install the Remedy SSO, ensure that your environment meets the hardware and software requirements listed in the following topics:
To get complete compatibility information for Remedy SSO, versions of supported operating systems and databases, use the .
To access the product compatibility information on the Customer Support website, you must have a Support ID.
The Remedy SSO server must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum available disk space on all operating systems must be 1024 MB or higher.
- An additional 7-10 GB of space is recommended for log file growth, depending on the volume of users and products integrating with the Remedy SSO server.
Remedy SSO server and Remedy SSO agents are supported on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Oracle Solaris
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The following databases are supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle database
- PostgreSQL database
The following software must be installed before you install Remedy SSO:
You must install Java as the installer does not include the bundled Java.
The following table describes Java requirements:
Java SE 8
|Java SE 11|
Remedy SSO installer does not include the bundled Tomcat, so you must install and configure the Tomcat server before installing Remedy SSO.
The following versions are supported:
- Tomcat 7
- Tomcat 8
- Tomcat 9.
The following network requirements must be met:
- End users must have access to the Remedy SSO server over HTTP/HTTPS.
- The Remedy SSO server must have access to the database.
- The Remedy SSO server must have access to identity providers it uses in order to authenticate end users.
- The Remedy SSO agents must have access to the RSSO server over HTTP/HTTPS.