Importing and exporting Remedy SSO server configuration
You can export and import Remedy Single Sign-On server configuration by using the Export and Import options in the Remedy SSO Admin Console.
Export and import tool usage considerations
Before you perform export and import of your Remedy SSO server configuration, take into account the following considerations:
- Use the Export and Import options when you need to export or import configuration within the same Remedy SSO server. For example, you change realms configuration and need to have a possibility to revert to the previous configuration.
- If you need to export Remedy SSO configuration from one Remedy SSO server (for example, QA server) to another Remedy SSO server (for example, Dev server) within one version, use the data transfer tool.
The export and import functionality is designed to work across the same version of Remedy SSO. You cannot export and import data between different versions of the Remedy SSO server.
You can export and import only the following Remedy SSO configuration:
- General configuration
- Realms along with their general settings, authentication settings, and branding
- SAML templates
Importing an exported configuration overrides all previous configuration settings.
To export Remedy SSO server configuration
- Select Admin > Export.
- Save the exported file.
To import Remedy SSO server configuration
- Log in to the Remedy SSO Admin Console.
- Select Admin > Import.
- Upload the exported file, and click Import.