BMC Remedy AR System authentication process
You can configure the Remedy Single Sign-On (Remedy SSO) server to authenticate users through Remedy AR System. The following image shows the tasks that you need to perform to configure the Remedy AR System authentication in Remedy SSO.
After configuring a realm, the next step is to configure an authentication for the realm. This topic provides information about configuring the Remedy AR System for authentication for a realm.
- (Optional) Click Test to verify the settings.
- (Optional) Click Enable Chaining Mode and perform the following steps to enable authentication chaining. For more information about the authentications that you can chain with Remedy AR System, see Authentication chaining.
- Click Add Authentication.
- Select the authentication type and enter the authentication details.
- To add more authentications for the realm, repeat Step a through Step b.
- (Optional) Select Include tenant on user name for authentication.
- (Optional) Select Allow users to change passwords, if you want to enable users to change their AR System access passwords directly from the Remedy SSO end-user login page.
For more information, see
- Click Save.