Before you install the Remedy SSO, ensure that your environment meets the hardware and software requirements listed in the following topics:
To get complete compatibility information for Remedy SSO, versions of supported operating systems and databases, use the .
To access the product compatibility information on the Customer Support website, you must have a Support ID.
The Remedy SSO server must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum available disk space on all operating systems must be 1024 MB or higher.
- An additional 7-10 GB of space is recommended for log file growth, depending on the volume of users and products integrating with the Remedy SSO server.
- The Tomcat server on which you install Remedy SSO must have 2048 MB of RAM.
Remedy SSO server and Remedy SSO agents are supported on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Oracle Solaris
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The following databases are supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle database
- PostgreSQL database
The following software must be installed before you install Remedy SSO:
You must install Oracle Java SE 8 as the installer does not include the bundled Java.
The following versions are supported:
- Tomcat 7
- Tomcat 8
- Tomcat 8.5
The following network requirements must be met:
- End users must have access to the Remedy SSO server over HTTP/HTTPS.
- The Remedy SSO server must have access to the database.
- The Remedy SSO server must have access to identity providers it uses in order to authenticate end users.
- The Remedy SSO agents must have access to the RSSO server over HTTP/HTTPS.