When you have Remedy Single Sign-On server installed or upgraded, and Remedy Single Sign-On agent installed for all integrated applications, you can proceed with administering tasks.
This section contains information about configuring Remedy SSO for various authentication types, and other administrative tasks such as configuring branding details or viewing user sessions.
- Setting up Remedy SSO administrator accounts
- Navigating the Remedy SSO Admin console
- Remedy SSO server general configuration
- Configuring Remedy SSO for authentication
- Configuring OAuth 2.0
- Invalidating end user sessions
- Adding applications to the Digital Service Management page
- Enabling cross launch for applications integrated with different Remedy SSO servers
- Configuring Remedy SSO agent