Submitting records for approval
If your system administrator has created an approval process for specific modules, you must submit those records for approval. For example, if your system administrator has created an approval process for the Change Requests module, you must submit change request records for approval.
To submit a record for approval
- Click the Remedyforce Console tab.
- From the View menu, select the appropriate module, such as Incidents.
- From the list of records, click the record that you want to submit for approval.
- From the Actions menu, select Submit for Approval.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
The record is submitted for approval and current approval status is displayed in the Approval History section. To recall the record from approval, click Recall Approval Request.