If you find a problem that has the same source and category as an earlier problem, you can clone the existing problem, modify the required details, and reuse the problem.
To clone a problem
- Click the Remedyforce Console tab.
- From the View menu, select Problems.
- From the list of problems, select the problem that you want to clone.
- From the Actions menu, select Clone.
The New Problem form is displayed, and the values of the fields in the problem that you have cloned are displayed. Although the Priority~ field value shows the value from the original record, updating the Urgency or Impact field value recalculates the priority after the record is saved.
- In the New Problem form, make the required modifications.
- Click Save.