If a client reports an issue or outage that is similar to a broadcast that you have resolved earlier, you can clone the resolved broadcast, modify the required details, and reuse the broadcast record.
To clone a broadcast
- Click the Remedyforce Console tab.
- From the View menu, select Broadcasts.
- From the list of broadcasts, select the record that you want to clone.
- From the Actions menu, select Clone.
The New Broadcast form is displayed, and the values of the fields in the broadcast that you have cloned are displayed. Although the Priority~ field value shows the value from the original record, updating the Urgency or Impact field value recalculates the priority after the record is saved.
- Make the required changes, and click Save.